"Brothers under the sun"

"In our childhood, i can remember how we race against each others. You flew in the sky. I ran on the valley. We ran fast and free everyday. but anyone never won that race among us. neither you or me. I was never in your sky or you were never in my valley.but we ran everyday and we couldn't be without each other.we were just the same,you and me. The sun was always watching us."



"Today, i'm in here. In a stable somewhere. You must be flying free somewhere. I can feel your breath. I can see the world from your eyes. I can feel the westwind from your wings. In my dreams , still i'm running with you and still enjoy the freedom. Fly everywhere ! but always remember me. We will be forever as one , cause you are My brother , under the same one sun."

By sangeeth raveeshwara
mu/21/029

From spirit: stallion of the cimarron.

"All of these for you my brothers and sisters
❤๐Ÿค˜"



Spirit: stallion of the cimarron

Comments

  1. It's alive with the beating of a young heart๐Ÿ’“ brilliant ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"I need you"

"Heaven or hell"

Can't think