Lub - Dub

Where are you darling ?

Do you in only my dreams ? Or are you real ?

Am i a real ? Or Am i a surreal ?

I can't realize.

I love to fall in sleep cause you are with me and i can feel the warm of you in my dreams. When i wander among stars with you , I feel my life is endless.

When the night comes , and after fall in sleep , I feel as fluttering and dancing my crimson heart as per the tune of lub-dub wave , what numbed out in day time.

I treasure every moment pass with you. In Those moments , i'm not what i am in the day time.

I know, it's all my dreams. Asking where you are is pointless. I know. But reality is not a need for me.

Cause ,
What can I doing on a hospital bed? My life is in the hands of a ventilator. When the pulse line on the monitor goes flat, I must have been out of breath.


By Sangeeth Raveeshwara
Mu/21/029

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"I need you"

"Heaven or hell"

Can't think