"The wind will carry me"

"If you leave me forever,"

"tell to the wind where you're going.
the wind will carry me...
On the same, bloomed path you were on."

"Even if I sooth my mind accepting that you are not with me now,
But, when i think about it again and again,
Having to see myself how the pain I feel grow to mortal wound,
Oh, what a tragidy ! "

"Like heavy raindrops piercing the earth with the speed of lightning and falling to a one same place."

"wait for me,
the wind will carry me...
On the same Bloomed path you were on."










By Sangeeth Raveeshwara
mu/21/029

Comments

  1. If she leaves you, why would you let the wind take you down the same path?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make your own path and don't let the wind carry you to the mortal wound again... You must heal now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. If this really happens to us, we have to deal with it machan.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"I need you"

"Heaven or hell"

Can't think