'Mother' the word for universe

 She gives me breath. Her blood is my blood. Her heart is my heart. She is the universe for me, who born from her soul. 🌱

only one loving word of her, can heal my mind when i'm suffering in pain. She is the most graceful healer on earth.πŸ‚

'Mother' is the sweetest word in the world.
The fragrance of that word , can spread throughout all over my veins.☘️

"That fragrance is more than the fragrance of thousands of flowers". 🌸🌻🌹

' Mother' was born the same day what i was born. Therefore, the bond of us is stronger than a chain made of steel. She is the path that leads me to infinity.

'Mother' means the 'love' ❤

By sangeeth raveeahwara.
mu/21/029

   -mother universe by miranda brawner-

Comments

  1. Oh wow ....Mom is a heart ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thoughts πŸ₯Ί❤️πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother, a form of nature! ❤️ Good job man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother means the nature ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovelily you are composing your thoughts as words❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work dr❤️
    Keep it upπŸ‘Š

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"I need you"

"Heaven or hell"

Can't think