"I need you"

 "Your name is divine. It's a unique beauty.The sweet sound that comes out when you are called by your name is wonderful. I see you for the first time today. it's refreshing when you're around. No worries in my mind."

"I can see your hazel eyes twinkle when you speak with me.I see you, close your eyes and listen to the song I sing. Oh God, you are as beautiful as a lily."

"You capture my attention very quickly. I feel it. You stole my heart that no one had before very quickly like this. But i don't know if i can get close to you. If it is not possible because of our races, that will be the way to pay for my greatest sin ever."

Can the 'races' divide two humans waiting to fall in love before even they begin ?

"I need you."

By sangeeth raveeshwara.
mu/21/029



Comments

  1. Woow .😍 well done πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. By far the most beautiful blogger I have ever read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno why
    When um reading this still I imagine one image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Heaven or hell"

Can't think